-
February 27th, 2005, 01:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Felicity loves the guitar that Grandfather gives her in "Happy Birthday, Felicity". Though she doesn't quite take proper care of it. She also adores the guitar in "Felicity Learns a Lesson". Both Felicity and Samantha can play the piano too, that was both proper and appropriate for both girls in their respective time periods and situations.
Personally, I would love to have a different instrument for each of my dolls! I wish AG would put more emphasis on music, as it does on other things!
Edited to add that KAYA would be terrific for the games too. I just read "Welcome To Kaya's World" and the Nez Perce children played games all day long!!!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 26, 2005 09:12 PM: Message edited by: adri-adri ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks